We are pleased to let you know that Penrith Whitewater will re-start on weekends from Saturday 6 June 2020 with restricted capacity.
We will be offering RECREATIONAL PADDLING on the whitewater and flatwater from 10:30am for a 90-minute session this coming long weekend (Saturday, Sunday & Monday).
To ensure the health and safety of our customers, visitors and staff, we ask you to support our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Therefore, a few things have changed:
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR ALL ACTIVITIES
- To make a booking please call our office on 02 4730 4333 (by 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org (by 3:30pm)
- Any paddler who would like to paddle on the whitewater and/or the flatwater must book in advance. Coaches must also book in advance.
- Your booking (& payment) will secure your time for the allocated session.
- You will not be able to paddle without a prior booking and must receive a confirmation from Penrith Whitewater (Customer Service) beforehand outlining the date and session time.
- There will be Conditions of Entry when you arrive, which everyone must adhere to.
- Failure to comply with conditions of entry will potentially jeopardise the continuation of any recreational activities for yourself and others at Penrith Whitewater.
- All customers, visitors and staff must check-in at the Front Office with our Customer Service staff when they arrive at the venue, and check-out when departing.
You will need to bring your own gear (boat, paddle, buoyancy vest, spraydeck, footwear, clothing) and any associated equipment. Penrith Whitewater will not be hiring any gear and equipment.
You must take all your gear and equipment off-site when you leave the venue. The boat racks will not be available until further notice.
The toilets will be available and will open 30 minutes before and after the session time, however the changerooms will not be available. We suggest you change before you enter the venue.
Recreational Paddling (whitewater)
- Non-season pass holders 90 minutes $38.00 per person*
*includes access to the flatwater
Recreational Paddling (flatwater only)
- Non-season pass holders 90 minutes $5.50 per person
Coaches must check-in at the Front Office.
**Please note that all paddling sessions are subject to bookings.
Due to the current COVID-19 threat we have ceased our whitewater rafting activities until further notice.
We look forward to welcoming back our rafting customers when circumstances permit us to do so.
Stay safe & well.
We will be available for RECREATIONAL PADDLING, with restrictions, on weekends from Saturday June 6. BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL.
To read the advice from NSW Health click here
Our current hours:
Office hours Monday to Friday from 9:00am
Phone: 02 4730 4333 Email: email@example.com
We will provide you with updated information about our facility when it happens.
Due to the COVID-19 threat, Cafe Whitewater is temporarily unavailable.
When circumstances change, we will keep you updated.
Thank you for your understanding.
Penrith Whitewater Phone: 02 4730 4333